Open Source Guides 网站收集了一些资源，供个人、社区和企业学习如何运作及参与开源项目。开源项目的贡献者和新人都会发现以下指南特别有用：
Facebook has adopted a Code of Conduct that we expect project participants to adhere to. Please read the full text so that you can understand what actions will and will not be tolerated.
为 Docusaurus 做出贡献的方式有许多种，其中许多方式不涉及代码的编写。以下是一写 There are many ways to contribute to Docusaurus, and many of them do not involve writing any code. Here's a few ideas to get started:
- 开始使用 Docusaurus 2！仔细阅读 快速入门 指南。Docusaurus 的功能是否符合预期？如果不，那就是需要改进的地方。请 开一个 issue 告诉我们。
- 浏览 v2.0 issues。如果你发现有能解决的问题，请 提交 pull request。标记为 Good first issue 的 issues 是练手的好对象。
- 帮助我们改进文档。如果发现任何令人困惑或可以改进的地方，请告诉我们。We also have an umbrella issue for v2 docs where we are planning and working on all v2 docs. You may adopt a doc piece there to work on.
- 看看社区中其他人提交的 功能申请，如果你看到可以实现的功能，请向我们提交 pull request。
Contributions are very welcome. If you think you need help planning your contribution, please ping us on Twitter at @docusaurus and let us know you are looking for a bit of help.
To participate in Docusaurus 2 dev, join the #docusaurus-2-dev channel.
Docusaurus uses GitHub as its source of truth. The core team will be working directly there. All changes will be public from the beginning.
When a change made on GitHub is approved, it will be checked by our continuous integration system, CircleCI.
When opening a new issue, always make sure to fill out the issue template. This step is very important! Not doing so may result in your issue not managed in a timely fashion. Don't take this personally if this happens, and feel free to open a new issue once you've gathered all the information required by the template.
- One issue, one bug: Please report a single bug per issue.
- Provide reproduction steps: List all the steps necessary to reproduce the issue. The person reading your bug report should be able to follow these steps to reproduce your issue with minimal effort.
We use GitHub Issues for our public bugs. If you would like to report a problem, take a look around and see if someone already opened an issue about it. If you a are certain this is a new, unreported bug, you can submit a bug report.
If you have questions about using Docusaurus, contact the Docusaurus Twitter account at @docusaurus, and we will do our best to answer your questions.
Facebook has a bounty program for the safe disclosure of security bugs. With that in mind, please do not file public issues; go through the process outlined on that page.
- Ensure you have Yarn installed
- After cloning the repository, run
yarn installin the root of the repository
- To start a local development server serving the Docusaurus docs, go into the
websitedirectory and run
See how a minor change to your commit message style can make you a better programmer.
<scope> is optional
The various types of commits:
feat: (new feature for the user, not a new feature for build script)
fix: (bug fix for the user, not a fix to a build script)
docs: (changes to the documentation)
style: (formatting, missing semi colons, etc; no production code change)
refactor: (refactoring production code, eg. renaming a variable)
test: (adding missing tests, refactoring tests; no production code change)
chore: (updating grunt tasks etc; no production code change)
Use lower case not title case!
Prettier will catch most styling issues that may exist in your code. You can check the status of your code styling by simply running
npm run prettier.
However, there are still some styles that Prettier cannot pick up.
- Most important: Look around. Match the style you see used in the rest of the project. This includes formatting, naming files, naming things in code, naming things in documentation.
- Do not wrap lines at 80 characters - configure your editor to soft-wrap when editing documentation.
So you have decided to contribute code back to upstream by opening a pull request. You've invested a good chunk of time, and we appreciate it. We will do our best to work with you and get the PR looked at.
Working on your first Pull Request? You can learn how from this free video series:
We have a list of beginner friendly issues to help you get your feet wet in the Docusaurus codebase and familiar with our contribution process. This is a great place to get started.
If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement but are not yet thinking about opening a pull request, you can also file an issue with feature template.
If you intend to change the public API (e.g., something in
docusaurus.config.js), or make any non-trivial changes to the implementation, we recommend filing an issue with proposal template and including
[Proposal] in the title. This lets us reach an agreement on your proposal before you put significant effort into it. These types of issues should be rare.
If you're only fixing a bug, it's fine to submit a pull request right away but we still recommend to file an issue detailing what you're fixing. This is helpful in case we don't accept that specific fix but want to keep track of the issue.
Small pull requests are much easier to review and more likely to get merged. Make sure the PR does only one thing, otherwise please split it. It is recommended to follow this commit message style.
Please make sure the following is done when submitting a pull request:
- Fork the repository and create your branch from
- Add the copyright notice to the top of any code new files you've added.
- Describe your test plan in your pull request description. Make sure to test your changes!
- Make sure your code lints (
yarn prettier && yarn lint).
- Make sure your Jest tests pass (
- If you haven't already, sign the CLA.
All pull requests should be opened against the
A good test plan has the exact commands you ran and their output, provides screenshots or videos if the pull request changes UI.
- If you've changed APIs, update the documentation.
When adding a new breaking change, follow this template in your pull request:
为了接受你的 pull request，我们需要你提交 CLA。你只需要执行此操作一次即可，因此，如果你已经为另一个 Facebook 的开源项目执行过此操作了，那就可以了。如果你是第一次提交 pull request，则 Facebook 的 GitHub Bot 将给你一个带有指向 CLA 表单的链接。也可以 在此处完成 CLA 的提交。
Docusaurus 的核心团队会监控所有 pull requests。请遵循上述准则，并保持 pull requests 的一致。
一旦你向 Docusaurus 贡献了内容，即表示你所贡献的内容将采用 MIT 许可证授权。